100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin Name: Laurus Nobilis
- Family: Lauraceae
- Distilled organ: Leaf
- Country of origin: Slovenia
- Aromatic molecules: 1,8 cinéole
- Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal +++
- Expectorant, mucolytic +++
- Painkiller +++
- Balances psychology and “gives the winner’s self-confidence” (with inhalations)
- Influenza, respiratory and ENT infections +++
- Arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, muscle contraction +++
- Hematoma, bruises, sprains +++
- Acne, boils, milium (whiteheads), leg ulcers ++
- Viral neuritis, adenitis ++
1 to 3 drops, several times a day, directly on the painful or inflamed area
rheumatism, hematoma, etc., on the thorax and back (respiratory infections) or down the spine (neuritis).
For oily skin: Ideal for men shaving products.
Hair growth: Add 3 drops of Bay essential oil and 2 drops of Orange essential oil into your shampoo dosage.
Not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
People prone to allergies may exhibit slight irritation when Bay essential oil is used.
Weight: 0.05 kg