100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin name: Picea mariana
- Family: Pinaceae
- Distilled organ: needle (leaf)
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Therapeutic value: ++
- Aromatic molecules: Monoterpènes, acétate de bornyle
- Antibacterial, antiseptic ++
- Cortisone like (acts as cortisone would, but with no contra-indications), anti-inflammatory +++
- General tonic, neuro tonic, stimulant, energizes the solar plexus +++
- Antispasmodic ++
- Bronchitis, catarrh, sinusitis
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland)
- Asthenia, fatigue, immunodepression
- Muscular rheumatism
- Acne and dry eczema
External and cutaneous use, apply 3-4 drops, 3 times a day to the thorax and back (bronchitis), on afflicted areas (arthrosis, rheumatism), or on the lower back (profound fatigue).
Internal use: Ingest 1-2 drops each morning with honey or maple syrup for profound asthenia.
None for physiological doses.
Weight: 0.05 kg