100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin Name: Tanacetum Annuum
- Family: Asteraceae
- Distilled organ: Aerial parts
- Country of origin: Morocco
- Therapeutic value: +++
- Aromatic molecules: Monoterpènes, chamazulène
- Asthma attacks, emphysema +++
- Allergic or irritative dermatitis, erythema +++
- Neuritis, sciatica, muscular rheumatism ++
Use 2 drops of Blue Tansy essential oil locally on the affected area , 3 times a day in a little sweet almond vegetable oil (2 or 3 drops). It is best used in conjunction with other essential oils.
None for physiological doses