100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
Latin name: Pelargonium graveolens – type Egypt
Country of origin: Egypt
Distilled organ: Leaf
Therapeutic Value: ++++
Aromatic molecules: Citronellol, geraniol
This essential oil is hemostatic (used in nosebleeds and shave cuts) and antibacterial. It is used for eczema, fungal infections, and psoriasis . In addition, its pleasant and calming fragrance, resembling that of rose, is popular in perfumery.
- Antibacterial, antifungal +++
- Hemostatic, cicatrization +++
- Anti-inflammatory ++
- General tonic, astringent ++
- Heavy/ tired calves
- Acne, burns, wounds, eczema + + +
- Cutaneous, ungual, vaginal and digestive mycosis + + +
- Osteoarticular rheumatism, arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis + + +
- Nosebleeds, hemorrhage, cuts that bleed + + +
- hemorrhoids, spider veins, Phlebitis/ venitis + + +
- Asthenia, nervous fatigue, stress + + +
- Internally: For inflammation. and nervous disorders, add 2 drops of Geranium of Eygpt essential oil to honey, olive oil or sugarcane, under the tongue, 3 times a day.
- Externally: For antifungal properties and dermatological and cosmetic use, apply 2 drops of Geranium of Egypt essential oil and 2 drops of hazelnut vegetable oil locally for several weeks.
- Locally application is also preferable for dermatosis, acne, mycosis and rheumatoid or spinal pains.
- For profound fatigue: Massage 3 drops of essential oil and 3 drops of hazelnut vegetable oil onto the spine as and when required.
- Add 2 drops of Geranium of Egypt essential oil and 2 drops of Labdanum on to a cotton wick and insert it into the nostril, to stop adult nosebleeds.
- Cosmetic Use: Anti-wrinkle, anti-age, for dull skin.
- None for physiological doses. Non-toxic for kids!