100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin name: Citrus paradisi
- Family: Rutaceae
- Distilled organ: Peel
- Country of Origin: South America
- Therapeutic value: ++
- Aromatic molecules: Limonène
- Increases your appetite
- Cleanse and detox (liver and kidneys)
- Styptic, diuretic, cleansing
- Effective against hair loss
- Antiseptic (air diffusion)
- Boosts the nervous system
- Stimulates digestion
- Muscle fatigue
- Cellulite, fluid retention, obesity, oily skin and congested pores
- hair loss
- Stress, anxiety, fatigue
- Air diffusion
For relaxation: Diffuse it in the air alongside other essential oils.
For muscle fatigue & cellulite: Dilute the essential oil with vegetable oil and massage your body.
For cosmetic use: It is preferred in cellulite cosmetics, for its fragrance and tightening properties. Ideal for oily skin.
Caution! This essential oil is photosensitive, so do not use it before going out in the sun. Do not use in daytime products.
Not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Weight: 0.05 kg