100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin name: Cistus ladaniferus
- Family: Pinaceae
- Distilled organ: Branch
- Country of Origin: Morocco
- Therapeutic value: +++
- Aromatic molecules: α-pinène, camphene
- Antiviral, bactericide
- Balances the immune system
- Hemostatic (resistance against hemorrhaging)
- Balances the nervous system
- Cicatrization (Healing action)
- Tightens the epidermal pores and invigorates the skin (resistance against wrinkling and scarring)
- Viral and auto-immune ailments: rheumatoid polyarthritis, multiple sclerosis
- Childhood ailments: chickenpox, measles, whooping cough
- Boosts the immune system
- Hemorrhaging, nosebleeds
- Insomnia, sexual asthenia, frigidity
- Cuts, wounds, acne
- Varicose veins
- Aging of the skin, wrinkles
- Chapped skin
- Premature uterine contractions
For wounds, cuts and pimples: adding a few drops on a cotton ball will help to stop the bleeding.
In the case of nosebleeds, add 1 drop on a cotton ball or wick and insert it into the nostril.
For viral infections, apply 3 drops (diluted in 3 drops of vegetable oil) down the spine as required.
Add 1 drop to your day or night cream to slow the formation of wrinkles.
Anti-wrinkle action, slows down wrinkle formation and aging of the skin.
Not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy and during breast-feeding. Seek medical advice when it comes to children.
Not recommended on open wounds when it is undiluted.
Weight: 0.02 kg