Essential oil 100% pure and natural, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin name: Mentha piperita
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Distilled organ: Flowering tops
- Country of Origin: France, U.S.A
- Therapeutic value: ++++
- Aromatic molecules: Menthol, menthone
- Anesthetic, analgesic, antipruritic +++
- Anti-inflammatory for the urinary and gastrointestinal tract ++
- Decongestant for the prostate gland +++
- Antibacterial +++
- Antiviral ++
- Tonic and general stimulant
- Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, travel sickness, liver problems and hepatic weakness +++
- Migraines, cephalea +++
- Shingles, neuralgia, sciatica +++
- All traumatic or inflammatory pains +++
Externally: 2- 3 drops locally, 3 times a day, on the painful area (on the shingles, on the forehead and on the temples (cephalea), on the area of the blow).
Internally: 1- 2 drops in a little honey, vegetable oil, maple syrup or another base (digestive and hepatic problems).
Apply 1 drop of pure essential oil in case of headache.
Add 1 drop in some sugar, before a date, for fresh breath.
Very aromatic. Ideal for air fresheners and for feet and hand..cosmetic care products.
Caution! Can cause mild irritation to sensitive skin. Dilute it to a solution of <30% for use all over the body.
Must never be used on unweaned infants and pregnant or breast-feeding women.
Weight: 0.02 kg