100% pure and natural essential oil, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia ssp angustifolia
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Distilled organ: Flowering tops
- Country of origin: France
- Distilled organ: flowering top
- Therapeutic Value: +++
- Aromatic molecules: Linalol, acétate de linalyle
- Cicatrizer and tissue regeneration (external use)
- All nervous problems: spasms, anxiety, insomnia, nerves +++
- Infectious dermatosis: wounds, burns, eczema, mycosis +++
- Allergic dermatosis: pruritis, itching +++
- Scars: ulcers, scabs, bedsores
- Muscle cramps
Nervous system: Apply 3-4 drops, 1 to 3 times a day to the solar plexus or inner wrists or on the soles of your feet.
Skin complaints: Apply the essential oil immediately to the affected area several times a day. This essential oil can be applied in its pure state to a wound or to a burn without any risk: the effects will be even more striking.
None for physiological doses
Weight: 0.05 kg