Essential oil 100% pure and natural, biochemically certified CT. Medical grade.
- Latin name: Santalum austrocaledonicum var. austrocaledonicum
- Family: Santalaceae
- Distilled organ: Wood
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Therapeutic value: +
- Aromatic molecules: Santalols
- Antiseptic for the respiratory and urinary tract
- Boosts the cardio system
- Expectorant, mycolytic
- Sedative, antidepressant
- Skin tissue regeneration
- Ayurveda medicine
- Varicose veins, hemorrhoids, circulatory problems/ diseases
- Urinary tract infections: cystitis, prostatitis, metritis, gonorrhea
- Respiratory infections: bronchitis, cough, laryngitis
- Sexual incompetence and fatigue
- Pain, inflammation, rheumatism, sciatica, lumbago
- Wrinkles, acne rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, varicose ulcers, itching, skin inflammations
- Insomnia, Tachycardia/ Heart Palpitations
- Stomach cramps
- Massage along the spine (tonic)
- Dilute the essential oil with vegetable oil and apply locally (pain, varicose veins)
- Dilute the essential oil with apricot vegetable oil and massage the stomach (aphrodisiac)
- Apply a few drops day and night on the skin for revitalization.
- Bath: 5 drops of Yellow Sandalwood and 20 drops of any vegetable oil for relaxation and peace of mind.
- Air diffusion, suitable for meditation.
Can cause photosensitivity on external use and is avoided in the mucous glands.
Not recommended for children under the age of 3 and pregnant of breast-feeding women.
Weight: 0.01 kg